Blog Marketing and Publicity: How to Get Your Blog Found, Read, and Shared (Blogger Babes Blueprint Book 4)

 

Blog Marketing and Publicity: How to Get Your Blog Found, Read, and Shared (Blogger Babes Blueprint Book 4)



Blog Marketing and Publicity: How to Get Your Blog Found, Read, and Shared (Blogger Babes Blueprint Book 4)



OTHER ARTICLES




How do I get more followers? The blogging question you've always wanted answered. On the internet, followers are your claim to fame. The number on your subscription count, friends list, or followers can make or break your blog, social media, or heart. We know that all bloggers have this simple question, and we're here to provide the simple answers. The secrets to blog marketing success. There's a plethora of tools and tactics out there for you to master marketing and publicity with your blog. We've tried them all, so we know which ones work, and we've put them all together for you in this complete guide. So take charge as your own chief marketing officer and publicist, and take on the world! Can it really be that easy? You bet! Just like the three previous installments of the Blogger Babes Blueprint series, this isn't your typical Blog Design for Beginners book. Heidi and Ponn offer an enjoyable and practical read with useful tips and details to unanswered questions like:
What skills do I need to develop as a marketing leader?
How do I get more email subscribers?
How can I get more hits and readers to my blog?
What is Search Engine Optimization? How can I use it?
What makes for a good blog publicity plan?
Where should I pitch myself and my brand?
Professional female bloggers tell it all in an easy and inspirational read. High-profile fashion blogger Heidi Nazarudin of TheAmbitionista.com, and best-selling author and professional blogger Ponn Sabra are co-founders of BloggerBabes.com—a global network of female bloggers dedicated to blogging education and support. With examples, exercises, and personal case studies, this book gets into the nitty-gritty of basic marketing and publicity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masada: From Jewish Revolt to Modern Myth

MATLAB Primer for Speech Language Pathology and Audiology

The Mechanics of Ancient Egyptian Magical Practice (Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilization)